Are you concerned about accreditation?How often have you wanted a second you?
Wished you had an extra pair of expert hands particularly at busy or difficult times? A mentor and sounding board who assists you to meet the challenges of having to be all things to all people? Someone who can see the wood from the trees? Someone who can get things done properly and on time? Someone who can get you ready for accreditation?
Jan Carr can assist you with all the above, reduce your stress, improve your management skills and develop Board and staff capability.
Jan's practical and supportive approach is just what managers and Boards are looking for.
Jan Carr is an experienced and effective community
sector consultant who is committed to taking the stress out of managing not-for
Jan can help you to:
- put quality organisational
systems in place and
be well prepared for accreditation
- prepare to become a Registered Training Organisation
- meet legislative and funding body compliance
- embed a culture of continuous quality improvement
- review and develop policies and procedures - linking them to relevant standards and legislation
- develop and write strategic and business plans
- produce reports to funding bodies
- develop funding submissions
- get projects off the ground
- improve your Boards governance skills
- develop staff skills and performance
- develop document writing skills
For a no obligation and confidential discussion of your organisation's needs, call Jan Carr on 0439 910 138 or send an email
Check out Jan's e-books